You are given an integer. Output a permutation of values from to that satisfies the following condition:
It can be proven that a solution always exists. If there are multiple permutations that can satisfy the condition, then output any one of them.
As a reminder,
- A permutation of values from to is an array containing integers from to in any order but each of them appearing exactly once.
- GCD stands for Greatest Common Divisor. The greatest common divisor of a sequence is the largest integer here. such that all the numbers in sequence are divisible by . For more information, refer to
- The first line contains an integer denoting the number of test cases. The test cases then follow.
- The first line of each test case contains an integer .
For each test case, output on one line a permutation of values fromto which satisfies the above condition.
Sample Input 1
Sample Output 1
3 4 1 2
- For the first test case, which is greater than , so the given permutation satisfies the condition.